Carbon & Copper by Ultra Rings
12 Reasons to Buy His Ring
1. Saves you the time and expense of making a choice that won't work well for your lifestyle.
2. Free up your time to focus on other aspects of planning a wedding.
3. Find out how to select a quality ring maker and suggest questions to ask during your maker interview.
4. You will be connected with a network of highly skilled ring makers you can trust.
5. Gives you access to me. Any customer who buys an eBook is welcome to email me with questions.
6. You will be introduced to materials you won't see in the jewelry store.
7. You will learn some important things about ring Safety.
8. You gain access to a material selection chart comparing each material by scratch resistance, density, cost, and cool factor.
9. The basics of ring sizing and re-sizing.
10. How to care for your new custom ring.
11. You will know which materials might not be ideal for a wedding ring and why.
12. Access to free updates within 3 months of ordering.
Making the right decision for you
According to the 2018 Real Wedding Study by The Knot the average cost of the groom's ring was $584 with 28% spending over $600. In the high spend category the average cost was $1,017! If you're going to spend your hard earned money on a ring it's important to make an informed decision. By downloading His Ring you will have the information needed to make that choice. His Ring will introduce you to a world beyond the mall jeweler.
Palladium and Damascus Signet by David Parums Design
Superconductor by Black Badger
Carbon & Zirconium by Ultra Rings
Platinum & Damascus by JBlunt Designs
Titanium/Zirconium by Silver Bear Studio